When i bought the car they messed up all the paper work.i called them to get it fixed and they said they did.well they did not....secnond i took my vehicle to the sevice shop.my car was sounding and acting weird.i told them i knew some stuff was wrong and told them i just wanted them to look at it like an inspection i did not want any work done too it AT ALL..that i wanted to know what was wrong and if it was covered by warrenty...well they worked on my car without me giving them permission...then charged me labor..well i never told them or asked them to fix anything so i should not of been charged.but the answer i get is there is nothing we can do for you...they worked on it your paying...well very unhappy with the service and think it wrong you charge somebody something they should of not been charged for.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of car purchase from Larry Spacc Gmc. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $110 and wants Larry Spacc Gmc to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Larry Spacc Gmc for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments