sign the petition to close them
my car caught fire and they had tried to repair electrical 3 times and failed. they also put a new motor in and never tighened the motor mounts. so it is now totaled yay for me. im out 18,000$ so dont be afraid to sign the petiton. more people stand up for the company the better. we need to get the crooks out of lakewood and dunkirk area. all news has been contacted finally we stand up against them
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- there junk
- Preferred solution:
- take a free car
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "I went to use a coupon that was texted to me the other day and they refused it, stating it was expired. This coupon had no expiration date on it..."
- "Besides charging you $25-30 THOUSAND dollars for something that should cost about $3000 maybe.... THEY DON'T PAY THE PEOPLE THEY HIRE to do the work!! They contracted with..."
- "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."